Monday 18 July 2011

Folksy finds......Daisy, Daisy

Its been a cold, blustery, rainy few days, and feels more like the middle of winter than the middle of July. I seem to be suffering from a severe lack of enthusiasm to do anything except hibernate under a blanket on the sofa all day, and a lot of people I speak to seem to be saying the same.

The creative stuff will just have to wait a few days, while I set about finding that inspiration. In the meantime, in the hope of brightening things up a little for me and you, check out these bright, sunny little daisy finds on Folksy.....

Daisy Necklace - Wear Its @

Daisy Flower 3D Wall Art - 100 Percent Delicate
Daisy Chain Bracelet - Mollys Mixtures

 Lavender Scented Retro Bird - The Whistling Cowgirl

Daisy Earrings - Fizzy Beads

White Daisy Flower Pincushion - Granny Ruth's 

Summer Daisies Notepad - Lynwood Crafts

2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices and a great theme! I particularly like the retro bird and the beautiful wall art. Thank you for including my notebook

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love daisys - lovely choices. Thanks for including my wall art x

    ReplyDelete