Tuesday 29 March 2011

Knitting, Tags and Not Giving Up

The last couple of days have been spent trying to teach myself to knit...........unfortunately not too successfully. It seems knitting has got a lot harder since I was younger!! Or maybe my hands think they have too much to do already! Still I am not giving up, and will practice more this week. They say 'practice makes perfect' after all. In between all the non-knitting I have made some more layered butterfly gift tags, which I love pairing up and finishing with beautiful coloured ribbon. These will be available in my Etsy and Folksy shops soon...........Happy Tuesday x




2 comments:

  1. Last year I taught myself to knit and made a rabbit and half a scarf and then I gave up. My hands got so sore and sewing is so much faster. (I'm very impatient.)

    This year I am trying to teach myself to crochet and all I can say is it's not going well. That wretched wool moves about like a wriggly 2 year old!

    But, I do love crochet goodies so much so I am going to persevere.

    I've also been thinking about knitting again and just taking it slowly ad not expecting to make marvels in minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crochet interests me too, but I think that will have to wait a few months! Let me know how it goes x

    ReplyDelete