Sunday 27 March 2011

Busy Bees........On Etsy

Its been an absolutely stunning week of blue skies and warm sunshine. Admittedly i've had to view most of it through the office window, however I have managed to grab a few lunch breaks in the sun. It makes you feel so much better and has made me think about getting that summer wardrobe up to scratch! I love being outside in this weather and feel like Spring may finally be here.....the abundance of giant bumble bees around seems to back this up too, which is why I have picked Bees as my '....on Etsy' finds this week. Hope you enjoy....x

Hand Embroidered Lavender Sachet - Once Upon a Seaside Garden


Butterfly & Bee Handmade Gift Tags - Botanical and Iris


Hand Embroidered Bumble Bee Purse - EmenGee Designs


Bumble Bee Tile Coaster - My Little Chickadee


Bee Mine Letterpress Card - Green Grass Press


A Drop of Honey Necklace - Counting Stitches


2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for featuring my bee coasters; your blog is great!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my bees!

    ReplyDelete