Tuesday 3 April 2012

Easter Makes

Ok, so I haven't had much time to do any Easter themed making myself, but if I get chance this weekend I will definitely keep these cool ideas in mind.

Check out the links to find step by step instructions for all these goodies.....and enjoy!

DIY Paper Bag Easter Basket - www.homedit.com

Elegant Decorated Eggs - www.countryliving.com

Cool 'Purple Candy Land' Kids Table Layout - www.goodhousekeeping.com


 And Easter wouldn't really be Easter without a big, sweet, chocolate hit.......would it??


 Yummy Easter Nests - www.taste.com.au

A very impressive looking Chocolate Hazelnut

I think it would be rude not make those nests.......don't you?

Let me know if you give any of them a go...id love to hear how you get on......

No comments:

Post a Comment